Develop your ability to manage an increasingly complex and varied workload, build high-performing teams, develop strategy and lead change; for leaders at grade 8.
About this programme
This program spans three months and requires a time commitment of 40 hours. The program will be taught through self-paced learning, virtual workshops, and face-to-face workshops.
There are three cohorts, with 30 places each.
By the end of this leadership programme, you will be able to:
- Recognize your strengths and areas for development as a leader and how they benefit your colleagues, staff, and students.
- Cultivate emotional intelligence.
- Foster a positive and productive team environment.
- Be an advocate and role model of equality, diversity, and inclusion principles.
- Excel as a capable and effective coach and mentor.
- Formulate a plan based on thorough data analysis, comprehension of the external factors, and stakeholder input.
- Successfully guide individuals through change.
Leaders at Grade 8 who have the potential to progress within the next 18 months.
How to Apply
Applications for 2023-24 are now closed. Applications for our 2024-25 programmes will open in Summer 2024.