Develop your ability to manage an increasingly complex and varied workload, build high performing teams, develop strategy and lead change; for leaders at grade 8.
About this programme
This programme has a time commitment of 40 hours over three months and will be taught through self-paced learning and virtual and face-to-face workshops.
There are three cohorts, with 30 places each.
By the end of this leadership programme, you will be able to:
- Have a greater awareness of leadership strengths and weaknesses and how they add value to colleagues, staff and students
- Build emotional intelligence
- Create a healthy and high-performing team culture
- Be an advocate and role model in applying the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Become an effective and skilled coach and mentor
- Develop a strategy based on robust data, understanding of the external context and stakeholder feedback
- Lead people through change
Leaders at Grade 8 who have the potential to progress within the next 12-18 months.
How to apply
Applications for 2022/23 are now open for UCL Staff. Please use the Application Form to apply, and please see the Nomination Process Page for more information on timelines and Frequently Asked Questions.