Develop your ability to think and act strategically, build personal influence and networks and lead teams and projects; for grade 7.
This programme has a time commitment of 40 hours over three months and will be taught through self-paced learning and virtual and face to face workshops.
There are three cohorts, with 30 places each.
By the end of this leadership programme, you will:
- Have a greater awareness of leadership strengths and weaknesses and how they add value to colleagues, staff and students
- Develop strategies for improving resilience and work-life balance
- Have the ability to use the right management skill and approach at the right time, with the right people
- Play an active role in creating an inclusive environment and recognise and tackle potential harassment, discrimination or unacceptable behaviour
- Build a network, collaborate and consult effectively
- Have improved ability to lead meetings and committees
- Think and act more strategically
- Manage projects successfully
Open to all leaders at grade 7 who have the potential to progress within the next 12-18 months.
How to apply
Applications for 2022/23 are now open for UCL Staff. Please use the Application Form to apply, and please see the Nomination Process Page for more information on timelines and Frequently Asked Questions.