Race Equality Staff Survey: Have Your Say
1 August 2018
UCL is currently seeking the views of black and minority staff on race equality issues at UCL. Please fill out the survey here.
We are undertaking the survey as part of our renewal of the University’s Bronze Race Equality Charter Award. By taking part in the survey, you will be informing and adding to the knowledge of UCL and, crucially, helping to identify areas for improvement and future action.
The survey is completely anonymous and should only take around 10 minutes to complete the mandatory, multiple choice questions. The findings from this survey, along with other surveys, staff and student data and conclusions from focus groups, will support the development of our submission and for an institutional action plan.
We achieved our Bronze Award in 2014 and over the past 4 years have advanced some key commitments, which include:
- Creating and rolling out a initiative
- UCL Deans have made some significant pledges towards race equality
- We have launched a popular
- Created PhD scholarships for BME students in under-represented faculties
- A committee is being established to examine the historical association of UCL with the study of eugenics
- Creating a Centre for the Study of Race and Racism, which will advance the study of race as a societal construct and the historical and current influence of racism on nations, society and communities
For more information about our involvement in ECU’s Race Equality Charter please contact Ash Talwar, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Manager: