Access to and use of this system is restricted to authorised individuals. By logging in you are confirming that you are authorised to use this system and you will abide by the UCL Information Security Policy. Short user guides to the policy are available from the Information Systems Helpdesk and full details at: UCL Information Security Policy.
Before entering MyHR please remember that this contains personal information so it is important to ensure you are doing so in a secure environment.
How we use and store your personal data
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we want to provide you with more details about how we collect and use your personal information. To make it easy for you to find out why we collect or how we use your information we have created a ‘Staff Privacy Notice’ which includes details about:
- your rights relating to the information we hold about you
- how we ensure your personal information is kept safe
- the types of personal information UCL or any third parties collect and use your information
- the legal basis we rely on to use your information
- why UCL is processing your information
- what information of yours is shared with others
- contact details of whom you can contact if you have concerns
We believe that the data held within MyHR is as accurate as possible. Once you have logged in please check that your personal information, as viewed, is correct and up to date. Feel free to make updates and if you have any questions or believe that any information is inaccurate please do not hesitate to speak to either your departmental administrator or email HR Services.
NB: UCL staff will not ask you for your password. You should never disclose your password to anyone.