These resources are aimed at helping you get to work once you have started.
Getting set up at work
There are various administrative tasks that you will need to take care of before you will have full access at work.
- Getting your UCL ID card - details of how and where to get your UCL ID card
- Register for UCL user ID - how to register for UCL username to access computer systems and email
- VOIP phones - how to use voice over internet protocol phones (not all UCL buildings have VOIP phones)
- Getting started with print@UCL - setting up printer access
- IT support - help when setting up or accessing IT systems
- MyView self service - update your details, request annual leave etc.
Finding your way around UCL
- Maps - visit our interactive campus map
- UCL organisational structure - understand how UCL is configured
Getting connected with colleagues
- UCL Research Domains - UCL Research Domains are large, cross-disciplinary research communities that span UCL
- UCL Communities of Practice - professional services staff can connect with others doing similar roles through our Communities of Practice
- Staff networks - equality, diversity & inclusion committees and social networks for all staff
Green champions network – anyone can become a green champion, find out more bout how you can get involved via their website
Engage with UCL events and activities
- Attend a Lunchtime Lecture
- Visit one of our UCL Museums
- Catch a show at the Bloomsbury Theatre
- Join the Institute of Making
Find out more about UCL
- UCL Minds - explore the UCL Minds website to find out about what's happening around campus and some of the amazing breakthroughs that our staff have contributed to