Leadership in Action is a three-day intensive experiential Leadership Programme designed to prepare researchers for leadership in their chosen research field, or within the wider community.
This session will cover:
- Practical, experiential learning
- A chance for all participants to lead a group projec
- Support and feedback on your leadership style from expert coaches
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Explore the concept of leadership
- Build confidence in your leadership style
- Give yourself more choices in how you lead
- Understand the impact you have on those you are leading
- Influence people towards a common goal
- Identify how these skills can benefit you in your current research role and beyond
UCL Research staff in grades 6 - 8 roles, with little or no previous or current leadership experience.
Researcher Development framework (RDF) subdomain
This course supports the following RDF subdomains ( find out more about the RDF).
- Personal effectiveness (B)
- Research governance and organisation (C)