Many of us may be working or studying from home with limited interactions with others. This page offers a range of resources available to support UCL employees during this time.
Supporting you during the Covid-19 outbreak
This toolkit from Mind can help you with planning and taking care of your wellbeing during self-isolation, working from home and worries around Covid-19.
- Plan for staying at home or indoors
- Take care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Checklist: are you ready to stay at home for two weeks?
You can find general guidance on Covid-19 on Public Health England website
Support available at UCL
Confidential, 24/7 mental health support in seconds: by phone, WhatsApp or Live Chat. Speak to information experts on legal, financial, housing and family related issues. Support available for both personal and work-related matters.
- A selection of online cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) programmes to equip us with tools and strategies to be able to better manage challenges within individual context.
- Programmes available for stress, anxiety, depression, combined anxiety and depression, and positive body image.
- Delivered as a selection of information, exercises and reflective practice.
- A mindfulness programme to help with stress and anxiety.
- 10 minute sessions delivered to your mailbox daily.
Working from home
- UCL has a host of ready-made tools to facilitate working away from campus.
- Find out about the selection of tools, the best way to use these products and how to find out more.
UCL Parents and Carers Together (PACT) network created a Teams site to support colleagues with caring responsibilities during this time.
UCL's institutional login to LinkedIn Learning gives you access to a range of online learning options to enable you to improve your skills while working from home.
There is a range of online courses, guided mediations and breathing exercises. You can access a selection of courses on how to support your wellbeing.
Other useful resources