You can access a number of online support resources on Care First website to support you through personal and work related issues.
Care First Lifestyle
Care First Lifestyle offers a wealth on self-help information including booklets, articles, resource information on support services in your local area and even online counselling to help get you back on track. Care First's lifestyle website offers extensive resources, including articles on health, issues at home, issues at work, management support tools, stress questionnaires and online counselling in real-time.
As well as articles, Care First Lifestyle website offers the following features:
- Budget calculator - an online calculator to help you with monthly budgeting
- Woebot - an Artificial Intelligence software that can take you through Cognitive Behaviour Therapy based tools to help you deal with emotional concerns
- Access to online counselling - if you are unable to talk to a counsellor on the phone, you can contact them via an online chat.
UCL employees can login to Care First Lifestyle website with username: uclstaff, password: bentham.
Care First - My Possible Self
My Possible Self is an online personal and interactive wellbeing portal which helps you identify which areas of your wellbeing may need some focus and gives you all the tools, information and support you need to make positive changes.
Using recognised psychological strategies and clinically backed methods from Priory Healthcare, My Possible Self will teach users coping mechanisms to handle situations life may throw their way. Discover our interactive tools, helpful tips, visual and mental exercises and engaging activities. Each designed with you in mind. These include meditation exercises, mindfulness exercises, breathing exercises, toolkits to identify behaviours and monitor progress, mood trackers and much more.
To register, follow the link to My Possible Self website and use the organisation code UcL21! to set up your personal wellbeing profile.
You can also download My Possible Self: Mental Health app to your phone.
My Possible Self App
To start using the app:
1. Download the app - available on iTunes or Google Play – search for My possible self: Mental Health. If you’d prefer to use the programme from your desktop, follow this link.
2. Log into your company page with the registration code below
3. Create your personal account
4. Log in with your personal account information
To Register, Visit: https://portal.my-possible-self.com/ucl/register
Use the following passcode: UcL21!