Employee Assistance Programme: Staff Support Service
UCL have partnered with Spectrum.Life, an industry-leading, confidential, support service.
- Spectrum.Life provide emotional, in the moment support, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Spectrum.Life Information Services provision has specific and qualified experts including, financial and tax advisers for Financial Wellbeing issues and Parenting Coaches
- Spectrum.Life offering includes an extensive wellbeing app providing holistic wellbeing support from recipes, to sleep advice, daily guided meditation to live and on demand exercise classes
You will also benefit from:
- Wide range of options to suit your preferences to access the service including referral, phone, live chat, email, WhatsApp, SMS and call back
- Triaging service to ensure your needs are being met with appropriate intervention
- Access to a complimentary digital wellbeing gym and extensive digital wellbeing content
Ways To Connect Information UK Freephone 0808 196 5808 Text ‘Hi’ to 0741 836 0780 Make a Referral Download
Getting started is easy!
- Go to: uclemployeesupport.spectrum.life
- Click: New here? Sign up!
- You will need to use your UCL email address and organisation code: UCLEAP
- Create a password and click: Sign Up
- Make sure to download the Mobile App by searching for ‘Spectrum.Life’ in IOS or Android