EDI Team members
- Fiona McClement, Director of Equality Diversity & Inclusion - Email: f.mcclement(AT)ucl.ac.uk, Ext: 58888
- Sonal Bharadva, Equality Diversity & Inclusion Advisor (general enquiries) - Email: equalities(AT)ucl.ac.uk, Ext: 58890
- Kevin Coutinho, Athena SWAN Manager (lead contact for BEAMS) - Email: k.coutinho(AT)ucl.ac.uk, ext: 56721
- Claire Herbert, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Manager (lead contact for SLMS) - Email: c.herbert(AT)ucl.ac.uk
- Mike Higgins, Equality Diversity & Inclusion Manager - Email: m.higgins(AT)ucl.ac.uk, Ext: 58877
- Stuart Mackie, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Admin Assistant - Email, s.mackie(AT)ucl.ac.uk
- Johanna Novales, Equality Diversity & Inclusion Manager - Email: j.novales(AT)ucl.ac.uk
- Ken Onda, EDI Data Intern - Email: edidataintern(AT)ucl.ac.uk
- Kelsey Paske, Preventing Sexual Misconduct Manager - Email: k.paske(AT)ucl.ac.uk, Ext: 57624
- Nick Sharma, EDI Data Intern - Email: edidataintern(AT)ucl.ac.uk
- Ash Talwar, Equality Diversity & Inclusion Manager (lead contact for Professional Services) - Email: a.talwar(AT)ul.ac.uk
- Teresa Williams, Equality Diversity & Inclusion Manager (lead contact for SLASH and the IOE) - Email: teresa.williams(AT)ucl.ac.uk, Ext: 58860
- Useful Contacts for Staff
Human Resources Contacts
Please see the Human Resources Staff Contact page and find your departmental contact.
UCL Day Nursery
38 places for children of staff and students. Fee paying nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 years. For further details please contact the Nursery. N.B. There is usually a waiting list.
Tel: 0207-679- 7461, Ext: 27461
- Useful Contacts for Students
Head of Student Disability Services
Venitia Stoby - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Student Support and Wellbeing
Denise Long - Email: email@example.com
Director of Academic Services
Derfel Owen - Emial: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Siddall - Email: email@example.com
Student Sabbatical Officers
- Useful External Contacts
Access to Work Scheme
Run by the employment service to support disabled people to overcome work related obstacles. Advice, assessments and financial help.
Tel: 0208 218 2710
Also see the governments website regarding Access to Work
British Council of Disabled People
National umbrella organisation of disabled people. Run user groups and have basic information service.
Equality Challenge Unit (ECU)
Promotes diversity and equal opportunity in UK higher education, develops and disseminates good practice, advice and support, monitors progress at sector level. The Athena SWAN Charter is based at ECU.
Tel: 020 7438 1010
Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC)
Publicly funded body set up in 2007 to bring together the work of the previous equality commissions - the Commission for Racial Equality (CRE), the Disability Rights Commission (DRC) and the Equal Opportunities Commission (EOC). Responsible for enforcing equalities law, influencing the development of equalities law and policy, promoting good practice, campaigns and events, giving advice.
Helpline: 0845 604 6610
Campaigning, advice and information on lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) issues.
Tel: 08000 502020