MyHRII Project Update - February
The MyHRII project has been closed prematurely to allow ISD to prioritise statutory year end patches. While the release of fixes and new functionality have been paused, the issues that you shared in the stakeholder workshops and survey in August 2020 and throughout the project will not be lost. These will be passed over to a new Product Team to progress.
But in good news, the first OBIEE dashboard went live on Friday evening. This dashboard provides Departmental Administrators with the ability to clearly see the number of individuals in your department whose:
· final probation review is overdue or is required during the coming month,
· right to work is due to expire in the next 1, 3 or 6 months, and
· contract is projected to end in the next 4, 6 or 9 months.
To access the DA dashboard, you will need to go to the UCL OBIEE Reports on the main MyHR menu. From the main menu the UCL Departmental Dashboard can be accessed in two different ways:
1. Click on ‘Dashboards’ in the top right-hand corner and select UCL Departmental Dashboard
2. Click on ‘Catalog’ in the top right-hand corner and navigate to “Shared Folders/Custom/My HR Reports/Department Reports/Department Reports/Dashboard/UCL Departmental Dashboard
HR Services are offering drop-in sessions for anyone who would like support with using the new dashboard. More information will be available in the HR Services newsletter later this week.
- To access MyHR visit www.ucl.ac.uk/myhr
- You will log into a single portal, using your UCL password (single sign-on), for all your HR, Finance and Learning tasks.
- In MyHR Self-Service you will be able to do more than in MyView i.e. update bank details, equalities data and qualifications.
- The Oracle system, MyFinance, will have additional menu items so you can access all your HR and Learning tasks.
- You can customise your homepage by creating shortcuts to the areas of MyHR you use most (e.g. payslips, annual leave).