38-50 Bidborough St
London WC1H 9BT
Tel: +44 020 3108 8829
HR Workforce Reporting and Analytics
The HR Workforce Reporting and Analytics team is responsible for producing workforce reports, annual statistical returns and managing development and maintenance of HR information systems.
In addition to the generic service standards set out at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/docs/hr_service_standards.php, the service has the following specific standards:
1. Reports will normally be delivered within a maximum of 5 working days from receipt of the following details:
- Period to be reported on – i.e. point in time or between a range of dates;
- Definition of the staff group to reported on;
- Description of report output format e.g. raw data in spreadsheet, tabular, tabular with graphics or charts etc;
- Reports that require translations from UCL standard groupings to other organisation's standards for comparative purposes may require detailed discussion and should take no more than 10 working days.
2. Adjustments to errors on the HR web site, will normally take place with 24 hours of notification.
3. Adjustments to internally designed HR applications will be delivered in accordance with priorities agreed when the specification is signed off. Adjustments will normally take place within 30 working days.
The HR Workforce Reporting and Analytics team act as the intermediary between HR and systems managers in UCL Information Systems, Management Systems and external third parties who supply systems to UCL HR.
We release annual workforce statistics at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/hr/statistics/, please visit this site before requesting a report.
For report requests please write to hr_reports [at] ucl.ac.uk