Staff-Student Consultative Committee
Terms of Reference:
1. To discuss follow-up action resulting from previous Departmental SSCC meetings, in particular any matter that was referred to the Departmental Staff meeting.
2. To comment upon the outcome of students' degree programme and course evaluation questionnaires and any consequent follow-up action.
3. To receive notification of any Departmental changes with respect to teaching, admissions, and assessment.
4. To comment upon any significant changes to Departmental policy which would have a direct consequence for teaching, admissions, and assessment.
5. To comment upon safety within the Department.
6. To comment upon physical resources within the Department e.g. computer/library facilities etc.
7. To make students aware of the Departmental Equal Opportunities Liaison Officer.
Departmental Tutor (Chair), at least one member of staff responsible for research students, at least one member of staff responsible for taught Masters’ students and at least one member of staff responsible for undergraduate students.
UCL Union St(udent) A(cademic) R(epresentative)s, ideally comprising at least one representative for each year group of the BA History, plus one each for BA Ancient History (or Ancient History & Egyptology), each of the four-year degree programmes, affiliate students, Ancient World Studies and European Social and Political Studies, one from the History Department MA programmes (History, European History, Dutch Golden Age, Chinese Health & Humanity), two representatives from the interdisciplinary and intercollegiate MA programmes (Ancient History, MARS, TNS, History of Political Thought & Intellectual History), and two research student representatives.
Two per year
25 April 2012 (additional meeting)
12 November 2013
Page last modified on 26 feb 14 13:21 by Emma J Patten