UCL Health of the Public Small Grants Scheme assessment criteria.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- How important for population health is the issue being addressed?
- Strength of the proposed research/project design and methods (what are the prospects for good scientific/scholarship progress?).
- Cross-disciplinary strength (particularly collaborations across distinct disciplines).
- Capacity to catalyse new innovation and collaborations, to support future research applications. This funding should not support existing activities in existing groups, or be used to substitute existing funding.
- Value for money. Are the funds requested essential for the work, and do the importance and scientific potential justify funding on the scale requested?
- Are there clear deliverables for this proposed project?