Explanation of the steps that a researcher needs to take to access data and complete a successful CALIBER research project.
Forms and materials required at different stages of the CALIBER project cycle, including sample ISAC application forms, data sharing agreements, forms, are available to guide researchers through the application process
Information governance and approvals
- Registered protocols on clinicaltrials.gov (available soon)
- Third party agreement (non-UCL researchers only) (available soon)
Linked datasets available for research and lookup tables
- Linked datasets currently available for research can be viewed here.
Data specification and extraction request
- Data request form (available soon)
- Online access to CALIBER portal