- ABOUT US
- GET INVOLVED
- CASE STUDIES
- OUR COMMITMENTS
- ACCESS GREEN IMPACT
The Sustainability Team and UCL IoE Gardening
Project are offering staff and students the chance to design and create
one of four biodiversity-boosting raised beds in Sarah's Garden on the roof
terrace at the UCL Institute of Education.
Published: Mar 31, 2015 2:26:00 PM
The recently-refurbished Cruciform Hub has received a RICS Ska Gold award for its environmental credentials, which include energy efficient lighting throughout, use of sustainable timber and 99% of all waste generated by the project avoiding landfill. More...
Published: Mar 25, 2015 1:01:00 PM
Louis's 'Gaia Gallery' project is based in a heritage canal boat and aims to create the UK’s first entirely off-grid touring event space. The project is volunteer-led and has been shaped by a carbon neutral design that incorporates alternative technologies, reclaimed materials and natural building methods. The barge is also currently being converted to operate on recycled vegetable oil, further improving the impact of the project. More...
Published: Mar 18, 2015 1:17:00 PM
After the success of our first rides, we're running
more guided cycle tours around London for UCL students. All abilities are welcome,
whether you're a cycling fanatic
or a total beginner. Even if you don't have a bike, don't worry; we
can provide one.
Published: Mar 16, 2015 10:04:00 AM
Green Impact Resources
This page is currently under construction. It will be updated with more resources soon.
- Waste signage - use this signage to ensure your department know the correct bin for their waste (click to download pdf)
- Waste posters - use these posters to ensure your department understands how to recycle (click to see signs as pdfs)
- Reusable cup posters / shareable image - print this or share it on your department's social media to promote use of reusable cups
- Green Champion poster templates - use these to make sure your department knows who their Green Champion is (click to download Word document)
- Energy-saving posters - use these to raise awareness of these issues in your department
- Basic energy audit template - download this to help you identify you department or division's energy impacts (click to download Word document or pdf document).