- ABOUT US
- GET INVOLVED
- CASE STUDIES
- OUR COMMITMENTS
- ACCESS GREEN IMPACT
Hate waste? Want to help items left in UCL residences go to good causes?
Published: May 20, 2015 11:30:00 AM
Published: May 19, 2015 5:03:00 PM
This Annual Report (2013-14) marks our successes and challenges in creating a more sustainable university. Richard Jackson, Director of Sustainability, introduces the report and thanks the UCL community for their invaluable contributions to this progress.
Published: May 19, 2015 1:01:00 PM
The UCL Institute of Education gardens provide a haven for wildlife (and UCL staff and students), on the roof of the UCL Institute of Education. And for the past month, members of the UCL community have been given the opportunity to submit their designs for one of four biodiversity-supporting raised beds in the gardens.
Published: May 14, 2015 4:16:00 PM
Green Impact Resources
This page is currently under construction. It will be updated with more resources soon.
- Waste signage - use this signage to ensure your department know the correct bin for their waste (click to download pdf)
- Waste posters - use these posters to ensure your department understands how to recycle (click to see signs as pdfs)
- Reusable cup posters / shareable image - print this or share it on your department's social media to promote use of reusable cups
- Green Champion poster templates - use these to make sure your department knows who their Green Champion is (click to download Word document)
- Energy-saving posters - use these to raise awareness of these issues in your department
- Basic energy audit template - download this to help you identify you department or division's energy impacts (click to download Word document or pdf document).