- ABOUT US
- GET INVOLVED
- CASE STUDIES
- OUR COMMITMENTS
- ACCESS GREEN IMPACT
The results of Green Impact (so far) are in! Huge congratulations to
everyone involved for a high number of actions taken
already. Green Impact veterans PALS are in the lead, but there's still plenty of time to catch up and challenge them. And don’t be put off if your team hasn’t taken many actions yet - there are still almost three months to go until the final deadline for this year's programme (on 25/05/15).
Published: Mar 6, 2015 4:50:00 PM
Join the London by Bike team on a free cycling adventure around London; discover new routes, boost your cycling confidence and enjoy a free lunch or dinner on us when you finish.
Published: Feb 16, 2015 10:27:00 AM
Fairtrade Fortnight is 23rd February - 8th March, and all staff and students are encouraged to get involved.
Published: Feb 10, 2015 1:15:00 PM
UCLU Volunteering Services Unit present the Green Volunteering Fair. Come along to find out about a world of opportunities to get involved. More...
Published: Feb 9, 2015 9:41:00 AM
Green Impact Resources
This page is currently under construction. It will be updated with more resources soon.
- Waste signage - use this signage to ensure your department know the correct bin for their waste (click to download pdf)
- Waste posters - use these posters to ensure your department understands how to recycle (click to see signs as pdfs)
- Reusable cup posters / shareable image - print this or share it on your department's social media to promote use of reusable cups
- Green Champion poster templates - use these to make sure your department knows who their Green Champion is (click to download Word document)
- Energy-saving posters - use these to raise awareness of these issues in your department
- Basic energy audit template - download this to help you identify you department or division's energy impacts (click to download Word document or pdf document).