Green UCL News publication
- Rollapaluza League Table from Welcome Fair
- BioRegional present One Planet Living in Topic Lunch Series
- GREEN UCL at Welcome Fair
- Green Impact UCL 2012/13 Now Running!
- Green Week UCL Poster Exhibition - Abstracts Online
- Green Week UCL is here
- Green Week Day 2 - Materials
- Green Week UCL Poster Competition Winners
- It's TRANSPORT day of Green Week UCL!
- Green Week UCL - How did it go?
- First Forum of Green Innovation UCL
- Green Innovation UCL is running
- Topic Lunch Presentation "Urbanisation in China"
- UCL Environmental Sustainability Strategy Consultation
- "Mapping Personal Thermal Comfort" - 26th November 1-2pm
- "Cycling, walking or driving – what are the risks and benefits?" by Jenny Mindell (UCL Epidemiology & Public Health)
- MODO and Green UCL Boot Sale
- Green Impact UCL League Table End of November
- Apply for UCLU Green Impact Special Awards
- Green Impact League Table December 17th
- Green Impact League Table January 21st
- Free IEMA accredited environmental audit training and experience for UCL students
- Cycle Safety Day - Thursday 31st January
- Students Switch Off to Success
- Green Impact League Table February 22nd
- Green Impact League Table February 22nd
- Become an Ambassador for the Mayor's Low Carbon Prize
- Green Champions Forum and Training Sessions
- Green Impact Award April 24th 2013
- HEFCE NUS Fund
- Public Lecture
- Earn rewards for cycling with pleasecycle
- Cycling Ambassador Bike days in July
- Green Impact 2013-14 is now live!
- UCL wins Green Gown Award for Technical Innovation
- UCLoo Festival (Nov 19th - Dec 3rd)
- UCL achieves gold standard in environmental audit
- Mayor's Low Carbon Prize
- Green Impact end of term league table
- Give your feedback and get a £10 Waterstones voucher
- Green Impact February League Table
- Green Volunteering Fair
- WARPit Competition Now On
- UCL achieves Ska Gold rating for Whittington Hospital refurbishment
UCL has successfully achieved its first Ska Gold certificate for its refurbishment project in the Whittington Hospital. This rating represents environmental best practice in terms of reducing waste, using more sustainable materials, installing highly efficient lighting, and water saving toilets. More...
Published: Mar 27, 2014 12:31:00 PM
Between Tuesday 18th, until Friday 28th February, the member of staff that lists the most items* on UCL's WARPit site will win some brilliant Fairtrade prizes (as well as the knowledge that you’re making a real reduction to our environmental impact!) More...
Published: Feb 18, 2014 10:38:00 AM
Come along to UCLU and Green UCL’s Green Volunteering Fair, 6-8pm on Wednesday 12th February 2014 to find out about a huge variety of ways to make a positive environmental impact. More...
Published: Feb 7, 2014 10:46:00 AM
The latest results of the Green Impact are in! As always, big congratulations to all teams involved - we have a record number of teams taking part and nearly 600 actions taken as a result of the programme so far. More...
Published: Feb 6, 2014 11:35:00 AM
This year we launched NETpositive, a new online platform to help connect students with opportunities to make a positive social, environmental and economic impact during their time at UCL. The tool can be found at www.ucl.net-positive.org. More...
Published: Jan 13, 2014 11:39:00 AM
Green Week UCL Poster Competition Winners
17 October 2012
Congratulations to the authors of the winning poster in the competition:
Ilan Adler*, Karen Hudson-Edwards** and Luiza Campos* (*Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering, UCL** Dept. of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Birkbeck, University of London): Drinking the rain: Quality issues and technological advances. Abstract. Poster (pdf).
We were very pleased to have Alexi Marmot, Professor of Facility and Environment Management and Head of the Bartlett School of Graduate Studies to present the prize. Alexi was the founding member of the Bartlett Green Action Team, "a network of staff and students who work together to make the Bartlett a more environmentally friendly place to work and study." The prize of £100 vouchers was determined by a people's choice ballot with nearly seventy people voting and over 900 ratings submitted.