Student Green Champions
Becoming a Green Champion is a great way to improve the environmental impact of your department, boost your sustainability literacy and is a great addition to your CV. As a student Green Champion, you could:
- Take part in volunteering activities such as those listed on our programmes pages.
- Help your department take part in the UCL-wide Green Impact programme.
- Spread awareness about sustainability events, programmes and initiatives at UCL.
- Gather and share ideas and feedback on how UCL can improve its environmental performance.
- Attend termly Green Champion Forums.
- Receive training sessions to develop skills in areas like environmental auditing.