- ABOUT US
- GET INVOLVED
- CASE STUDIES
- Bloomsbury Theatre’s energy savings
- Institute of Archaeology's Roof Garden
- Chemistry's Chemical Cataloguing
- Central House Living Lab
- Sustainable refurbishment of 31 Tavistock Square
- UCL engineers work with contractors to boost biodiversity
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration to increase recycling
- Hydrogen-powered outreach from UCL students
- UCL students turning animal waste into energy
- OUR COMMITMENTS
- NEWS & COMMENT
- READ OUR BLOG
- ACCESS GREEN IMPACT
Each year, it costs around £14 million and produces
over 60,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide to power UCL's estate and operations. And to manage
this impact, we must be able to map and measure it.
Published: Jul 1, 2015 10:01:00 AM
With support from the UCL Sustainability Team, the UCL Interaction Centre (UCLIC) is looking for students to develop innovative uses for technology to help make the university more sustainable. The competition has a £500 prize and the winning entry may be implemented across UCL. More...
Published: Jun 12, 2015 12:51:00 PM
The construction and demolition projects taking place as part of UCL's transformation have been brought to life by the Department of Chemistry's Artist in Residence.
Published: May 28, 2015 2:51:00 PM
Hate waste? Want to help items left in UCL residences go to good causes?
Published: May 20, 2015 11:30:00 AM
Across UCL, staff and students are working to tackle the challenges of sustainability, improving environmental performance and raising sustainability literacy. Here are some examples of the inspiring work they're doing.