Grand Challenges Small Grants 2018
£4,000 awards for cross-disciplinary collaborations.
- We support collaborations across UCL faculties or between a researcher and a member of UCL Professional Services
- We are looking for teams who can use academic insights to address current social issues.
- We can fund activities between 1 August 2018 to 31 July 2019.
- We encourage proposals that address the Grand Challenges "Priority Themes". We also welcome proposals demonstrating innovative 'grass-roots' cross-disciplinary responses to other issues of major contemporary concern (even if not readily bracketed within a Priority Theme).
- Applications must be led by UCL academic staff members (honorary researchers included) at postdoctoral level (or equivalent) or above. Read the full eligibility criteria.
Sustainable Cities Priority Themes:
- Transformative Cities
- Future Cities
- Rethinking Housing
- Resourcing Cities
Deadline for Small Grants Applications
9am Monday, 28th May 2018
More details and apply