UCL Grand Challenges
- The UCL Grand Challenges Small Grants Scheme
- UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School
- Grand Challenges UCL 2034 Grants
- Grand Challenges Student Fund
- African Voices Events
- French Embassy S&T Workshops
- Celebrating UCL Grand Challenges
- Adapting to Climate Change 2015
- Grand Challenges 2021: The Next Five Years
Research Summer School from the Grand Challenges
Real world problems rarely match up neatly with academic disciplines. The Grand Challenges Research Summer School aims to give UCL research students the skills they need to develop their own cross-disciplinary research ideas.
The programme will take participants from securing funding for their research idea, to creating impact from their research projects. Along the way participants will learn from the experience of successful cross-disciplinary researchers.
The UCL Grand Challenges Research Summer School has been held annually since 2014.
The summer school is open to all research students at UCL: from any course and at any stage of their studies.
Page last modified on 06 jun 16 12:48