In 2015/16, the Global Engagement Office (GEO) laid the foundations for implementation of the Global Engagement Strategy (GES).
As implementation gathered pace in 2016/17, GEO established itself as the hub for international strategy, policy and global partnership management, with spokes out to our other UCL delivery partners: faculties, professional services and Vice-Provost offices.
Over half of the GES is delivered outside of GEO.
More than 75% of GEO’s operational spending directly supports academics and faculties with partnership development.
Find out how UCL is progressing against the GES objectives:
- Objective 1: Intensify our efforts to recruit excellent and diverse UK and international students and enhance the global nature of our student experience
- Objective 2: Extend our local and global knowledge
- Objective 3: Facilitate partnership working
- Objective 4: Develop our international capacity and skills
- Objective 5: Tell our global story better