Each year, the Global Engagement Funds support UCL academics in collaborating with colleagues across the world
About the funds
Between £500 - £2,000 is available for activity in any faculty (£4,000 for applicants in the Social & Historical Sciences or Arts & Humanities faculties).
UCL staff at postdoctoral level or equivalent and above are eligible for application.
- List of countries and regions (pdf, 245KB)
- Global Engagement Funds FAQs (pdf, 243KB)
- Global Engagement Funds: Application guidance (pdf, 144KB)
How to apply
Applications for the 2019-20 academic year are now closed.
Please sign up to our bimonthly Global Update to stay up to date with the latest global funding opportunities.
- Africa & Middle East (Rwanda): Dr Jenevieve Mannell, UCL Institute for Global Health
- Latin America (Peru): Dr John Hurst, UCL Division of Medicine
- Europe (France): Dr Rachel Rosen and Dr Sarah Crafter, UCL Institute of Education
- East Asia (China): Professor Nikolaos Konstantinidis, Vice-Dean (International), UCL Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- South Asia (India): Professor Monica Lakhanpaul, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- North America (USA, Canada): Dr Agapi Emmanouilidou, UCL Physics and Astronomy