The Global Engagement Funds are intended to support UCL academics collaborating with colleagues based in other countries, driving forward the objectives of the Global Engagement Strategy.
Between £500 - £2,000 is available for activity in any faculty (£4,000 for applicants in the Social & Historical Sciences or Arts & Humanities faculties).
UCL staff at postdoctoral level or equivalent and above ar eligible for application.
- List of countries and regions (pdf, 245KB)
- Global Engagement Funds FAQs (pdf, 37KB)
- Global Engagement Funds: Application guidance (pdf, 33KB)
Applications for the 2018/19 academic year closed on Thursday 17 May 2018. Check back later for news of the successful applicants.
Please sign up to our bimonthly Global Update to stay informed on all our funding schemes.
- Africa & Middle East (Rwanda): Dr Jenevieve Mannell, UCL Institute for Global Health
- Latin America (Peru): Dr John Hurst, UCL Division of Medicine
- Europe (France): Dr Rachel Rosen and Dr Sarah Crafter, UCL Institute of Education
- East Asia (China): Professor Nikolaos Konstantinidis, Vice-Dean (International), UCL Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- South Asia (India): Professor Monica Lakhanpaul, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- North America (USA, Canada): Dr Agapi Emmanouilidou, UCL Physics and Astronomy