In 2015/16, the Global Engagement Office (GEO) laid the foundations for implementation of the Global Engagement Strategy (GES).
A set of Objectives, Priority Actions and Measures were created to help deliver the GES.
As implementation gathered pace in the subsequent years, GEO established itself as the hub for international strategy, policy and global partnership management, with spokes out to our other UCL delivery partners: faculties, professional services and Vice-Provost offices.
Over half of the GES is delivered outside of GEO.
More than 75% of GEO’s operational spending directly supports academics and faculties with partnership development.
Find out how UCL is progressing against the GES objectives:
- Objective 1: Intensify our efforts to recruit excellent and diverse UK and international students and enhance the global nature of our student experience.
- Objective 2: Extend our local and global knowledge.
- Objective 3: Facilitate partnership working.
- Objective 4: Develop our international capacity and skills.
- Objective 5: Tell our global story better.