Global Engagement Funds
Global Engagement Funds (GEF) are intended to support UCL academics collaborating with colleagues based in other countries, driving forward the objectives of the Global Engagement Strategy.
Between £500 - £2,000 is available for activity in any faculty (£4,000 for applicants in the Social & Historical Sciences or Arts & Humanities faculties).
Applications are open to UCL staff at postdoctoral level or equivalent and above.
- List of countries and regions
- Global Engagement Funds FAQs
- Global Engagement Funds: Application guidance
Applications open on Monday 19 March and close at 9am on Thursday 17 may 2018.
Please sign up to our bimonthly Global Update to stay informed on all our funding schemes.
- Africa & Middle East (Rwanda): Dr Jenevieve Mannell, UCL Institute for Global Health
- Latin America (Peru): Dr John Hurst, UCL Division of Medicine
- Europe (France): Dr Rachel Rosen and Dr Sarah Crafter, UCL Institute of Education
- East Asia (China): Professor Nikolaos Konstantinidis, Vice-Dean (International), UCL Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- South Asia (India): Professor Monica Lakhanpaul, UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health
- North America (USA, Canada): Dr Agapi Emmanouilidou, UCL Physics and Astronomy