UCL: London's global university
- First English university to admit women as full degree students
- First English university to admit students of all beliefs and ethnicities
- 210 clubs and societies with 18,000 memberships sold
- 49% of the student body volunteer on external community projects (2011-12)
- Students from 150 countries and 100 staff nationalities
- 20% of students study abroad as part of their degree
- 21 modern languages taught at UCL
- Central London location
DSC Travel Award
The DSC Travel Award is an annual award of £1,000, generously funded by Mrs Surina Narula, to support a UCL student to undertake travel to conduct research in any aspect of South Asian literature. The successful candidate is required to use the award (or part of the award) to attend the Jaipur Literature Festival, held in January each year. In 2015, the Festival took place from 21st – 25th January.
The award is made under competitive application to the student of highest merit, as judged by a panel.
How to apply
Applications for this award are not currently open.
Page last modified on 12 nov 15 11:34