What's the right strand for me?
- Open to first- and second-year undergraduates, with limited places on a few strands for third- and fourth-year undergraduates and taught postgraduates.
- Focused on the UCL Grand Challenges: Global Health, Cultural Understanding, Sustainable Cities, Human Wellbeing, Justice and Equality and Transformative Technology.
- Conduct your own research, explore London and develop new skills.
- Open to undergraduates in their second year and above, plus all taught postgraduate students.
- Focused on preparing for your next step after university and putting your skills into practice.
Our Programme is free to take part, although places on every strand are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.