What's the right strand for me?
- Each of the Grand Challenges strands are open to all undergraduate and taught postgraduate students.
- Focused on the UCL Grand Challenges: Global Health, Cultural Understanding, Sustainable Cities, Human Wellbeing, Justice and Equality and Transformative Technology.
- Conduct your own research, explore London and develop new skills.
- The Active Citizenship strand is limited to second-year undergraduate or above, or taught postgraduate students.
- The Employability strand is open to all all undergraduate and taught postgraduate students.
- Focused on preparing for your next step after university and putting your skills into practice.
Our Programme is free to take part, although places on every strand are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.