German News Publication
- Professor Susanne Kord wins 2011 Forum Prize
- German Play
- Bright Club
- Generation X Reflects: British – German Encounters
- DAAD Hochschulsommerkurs scholarships
- Ab initio German
- “Europe, endless” - Crossing Boundaries between Fiction and Literary Criticism in the 21st Century
- German Play 2013
- Timothy McFarland Memorial Lecture
- Film Series: Portraying Perpetrators
- Tropfen auf Heisse Steine - Play
Support the Department
Timothy McFarland Memorial Lecture
9 January 2014
The German department would like to invite you to "Wagner and Parzival: two lectures in memory of Timothy McFarland". The event will be followed by a wine reception.
Date: 14th February 2014
Time: 5pm for a 5.30pm start
Venue: Gustave Tuck Lecture Theatre
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to the venue:
-> The easiest way to reach the lecture theatre is to enter through the main gates on Gower Street, opposite the Cruciform building.
-> Head towards the grand Wilkins Building and turn right. (You do not need to climb the stairs). There will be a door way leading into the South Cloister building, ignore this and take the second door which will be in the far right hand corner.
-> Upon entering this door turn right and walk through a second set of doors keeping to the right again. There will be a staircase in front of you with signs leading to the Gustave Tuck lecture theatre.
-> Walk up the stairs, (two flights) and the lecture theatre will be on your right hand side.