What we spend and how we spend it
UCL Publication Scheme
This section provides financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Funding / income
- Funding and income are contained within the Annual report and financial statements. Includes archived copies of our annual report since 2000:
Budgetary and account information
- Annual reports and financial statements. Includes archived copies of our annual report since 2000:
Financial audit reports
- The independent auditors report is available in our annual report. Includes archived copies of our annual report since 2000:
Information about major building projects which are either agreed by UCL and in the design stages or are in construction is provided by the Major Projects schedule.
- UCL Bloomsbury Masterplan
- Capital expenditure is contained within the Annual reports and financial statements. Includes archived copies of our annual report since 2000:
- Capital Expenditure regulations
Financial regulations and procedures
Staff pay and grading structures
- UCL's pay and grading structure, indicates, for most posts, levels of pay rather than individual salaries:
Remuneration of higher paid staff is contained within the Annual reports and financial statements.
Register of suppliers
Procurement and tender procedures and reports
Details of UCL Quotation, Tenders and Contract rules are contained in Financial Regulations 82 to 90. Rules for the Ordering of Goods and Services are covered in regulations 91 to 97. These regulations set out the official framework.
- More detailed guidance is available on the Procurement Services website Contracts
Details of contracts that are of sufficient size to undergo a formal tendering process. These are only available in hard copy from: Freedom of Information Officer.
Please note: also available as an Email attachment.
UCL is a leading Research and Development Institution. Research is funded from various sources – industry, funding councils and charities. The research is carried out under contracts that are private between UCL and the sponsor of the research, and therefore not open to public scrutiny. Aggregate information is presented on a quarterly basis to the Research Strategy Committee and will be open to public scrutiny on the same conditions as the Committee Minutes.
Financial, Business or Research information which is not listed in the Publication Schedule will not be available if it is not in the financial, business or research interests of UCL to release it.
- Research grants are contained within the Annual reports and financial statements.
- Research Grants, Contracts and Consultancy agreements
- Research Services
Page last modified on 18 jun 14 08:42