Finance and Business Affairs


Travel on UCL business

UCL has a Business Travel Insurance policy that will insure UCL employees, students, and persons assisting UCL with its business who are normally resident in the UK. When travelling on UCL business you'll need to register your trip.

If this is the first time you've travelled on UCL business please refer to the following information to find out more:

If this is not the first time you've travelled on UCL business, and you are familiar with all the policies, benefits and conditions relating to travel insurance, please register your trip.

Register your trip