Doing it Together Science (DITOs)
DITOs is a European-wide project focused on promoting change in the way the public engages with science and innovation through Citizen Science.
Extreme Citizen Science: Analysis and Visualisation (ECSAnVis)
WeGovNow uses innovative technologies to overcome limitations of existing digital tools in the context of citizen reporting, e-participation, and citizen-government communication.
Challenging RISK (Resilience by Integrating Societal and Technical Knowledge) is concerned with socially integrated mitigation of multiple structural risks in the urban environment.
- Past Projects
- Mapping the Material Practices of Participatory Sensing
- Mobile Gaming Citizen Science Biodiversity and Conservation
- Engagement in Publicly Initiated Scientific Research
- From Non-Literate Data Collection to Intelligent Maps
- The Conservation Volunteers (TCV)
- Citizen CyberLab
- Mapping Fear of Crime
- Human-Centred Design of Web-based Hospital Data Analysis Software
- Harnessing Enthusiasm: tree health, ecosocialities and citizens as early-warning systems
- Adaptable Suburbs
- Google Earth Tours
- Trust in Web GIS for Public Engagement: The case of nuclear waste disposal in the UK
- Online Public Crime Mapping: Public Usefulness and Trust Perceptions