The ExCiteS team works on various projects; to find out more information click on 'ExCiteS Projects'.
Our core philosophy is to work alongside the research community which focuses on citizen science or on related topics that can help improve and extend our scientific approach to 'Extreme Citizen Science', in order to maximise research contribution and enable the engagement of communities that can benefit from it at a global scale. More details about these collaborative projects can be found if you click on 'Affiliated Projects'.
To find out more information about past projects that were undertaken by individuals within the ExCiteS group click on 'Past Projects'.
- WeGovNow (H2020 -EURO-6-2015a)
- Doing It Together Science (H2020 H2020-ISSI-6-2015-1)
- Mapping the Material Practices of Participatory Sensing
- Mobile Gaming Citizen Science Biodiversity and Conservation
- Engagement in Publicly Initiated Scientific Research
- How can Information Communication Technology (ICT) assist Arctic hunters to adapt/respond to climate change?
- From Non-Literate Data Collection to Intelligent Maps
- Challenging RISK
- The Conservation Volunteers (TCV)
Page last modified on 29 jul 13 09:10