- Receiving your module results and UCL transcript
- Your marks are released on Portico (UCL's online student records system) by early August (or mid February for Affiliates who studied at UCL in autumn term only).
- Students should retain their access to Portico and UCL e-mail for 3 months after their registration with UCL ends.
- You should maintain your UCL password to be able to access your Moodle and Portico accounts, and your UCL mailbox. If your password does not work, please follow advice here. In case of problems with logging in, you need to contact the UCL's ISD Service Desk.
An e-transcript of your results will be sent to your home university within 4 weeks of your results being approved by the Examination Board. If your home institution has not yet received your transcript (it should have been emailed to the Erasmus/ Study Abroad Office), you should raise this with our central UCL Registry via askUCL or email@example.com.
- Resits (2nd Attempts)
- Students who fail a module during the year will be offered a second and final attempt to resit in the summer late assessment period, which will take place in late August, with the results (and final UCL transcript) processed by mid-September. Late August assessment period is the same for all students (including Affiliates who studied at UCL in autumn term only).
- Affiliate students will have to signal their intention to resit, once the results are available, by contacting SELCS office.