What will Brexit mean for UCL? A forum for the UCL community
UCL’s senior leaders held a meeting for UCL staff and students on 12 September, discussing what Brexit may mean for UCL.
This followed the earlier session on 12 July.
The panel introduction and Q&A session was chaired by Lori Houlihan, Vice-Provost (Development).
The full list of panel members was as follows:
- Professor Michael Arthur, UCL’s President & Provost
- Michael Browne, Head of European Research & Innovation, providing guidance about research and researchers
- Professor Anthony Smith, Vice-Provost (Education and Student Affairs), discussing issues affecting prospective and current students
- Dame Nicola Brewer, Vice-Provost (International), discussing UCL’s international activities and priorities
- Professor Jan Kubik, SSEES Director and UCL Pro-Vice-Provost (Europe).