Events and Exhibitions Fire Safety Guidance
The Fire Safety Team has created a series of useful documents with fire safety information relevant for when organising an event or exhibition at UCL.
For further information on permitted layouts for buildings during an event, please contact the Fire team by email email@example.com
UCL login is required to access all of these documents.
- General building event stewards emergency guidance (TN042) - Fire safety and evacuation information for people acting as Stewards for events
- Wilkins (including Terrace) event stewards emergency guidance (TN043) - Fire safety and evacuation information for people acting as Stewards for an event in the Wilkins Building (Bloomsbury Campus)
- Wilkins (including Terrace) event layout plan (TN044) - Permitted layout of stalls for events in the Wilkins Building, Main Quadrangle and Wilkins Terrace (Bloomsbury Campus)
- South Quad event layout plan (TN045) - Permitted layout of stalls for events in the South Quadrangle (Bloomsbury Campus)
- Seating Layouts (TN046) - Guidance of fixed and temporary moveable seating (seatways) layouts for public events, lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- Decoration for religious, festivals and other decorations (TN041)
- Overseas travel and camping fire safety guidance (TN047)
Related fire safety information