The Property Strategy and Management team are responsible for UCL building acquisitions, disposals, lease management, rent reviews, rating and property strategy.
The team oversees a number of different areas including:
- property acquisitions
- property disposals
- lease management and tactical property strategy
- freehold; management of covenants affecting development of the UCL estate
- rent reviews and lease renewals
- rating and Council Tax payments and strategy
- document and deeds management in liaison with records office
- managing lease information.