Pedestrian safety is the top priority across our Bloomsbury campus. Therefore, all vehicle access is restricted and must be booked in advance using the UCL vehicle management booking form.
Please complete and submit the form below in order to gain vehicle access to UCL's Bloomsbury campus.
This form requires completion for all deliveries to the central Bloomsbury campus areas and storage facilities including:
- Construction deliveries
- Faculties deliveries
- UCL department deliveries
- Logiscope - Vehicle Management and Monitoring System steps;
- Order product/items for delivery/collection
- Contact supplier for the expected delivery/collection date and vehicle information
- Complete the Logiscope - Vehicle management and Monitoring System form (below) and relay booking reference, site contact and the *Logistics Zone address to the supplier (1-34 Gordon Square, Kings Cross, London, WC1H)
- On the day of delivery, the supplier vehicle arrives at the Logistics Zone and the requester is contacted (*the vehicle must arrive at the logistics zone in first instance unless previously agreed to arrive directly to site)
- UCL Logistics and UCL Security will coordinate with the requester before dispatching and marshalling the vehicle onto site for delivery/collection
- Logiscope - Vehicle Management and Monitoring System guidelines;
The vehicle must arrive at the logistics zone in first instance prior to marshalling onto site (From Monday-Friday, 7am- 5pm) unless previously agreed to arrive directly to site.
All bookings made through the new vehicle management system must adhere to the UCL Traffic Management Plan (TMP) restrictions imposed on the number of vehicles on campus at any one time.
All bookings must be made the day before by 2pm for next day vehicle entry requests. Any bookings after 2pm will be rejected unless deemed as an emergency and business-critical. Late bookings will be rejected at each entrance gate so do not attempt vehicle entry unless approved.
If you require unloading for >30 minutes you must explain the reasoning in detail under ‘Reason for Delivery’ as no parking is allowed on campus.
Emails may be sent to junk (To remove please follow the instructions outlined here; https://www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/how-to/removing-junk-email-outlook-2016-for-windows (add Logistics@ucl.ac.uk and firstname.lastname@example.org to safe senders list).
If your vehicle entry request requires an extensive length of stay (i.e DCU), in addition to the completion of the vehicle management form (for access and egress only) please also complete the Space Application form.
If you wish to block book deliveries please select your desired recurring date/s under ‘Additional Dates for the Same Booking’. Please note, each request will be accepted on a case by case basis and TMP restrictions will apply.
A daily delivery schedule is automatically released every day at 3pm which will list the expected deliveries for the next day for each gate. If you wish to be added to the daily mailing list please email Logistics@ucl.ac.uk.