UCL rooms can only be booked by UCL staff, Student Union presidents and union sabbatical officers through the intranet via a UCL internet connection or remotely via Desktop@UCL Anywhere.
We will be opening bookings for ad hoc activities from Monday 20 September. Please see the documents 'Meeting Rooms and Ad Hoc Room Bookings' and 'UCL Events Policy' for more information.
Room booking guidance has moved to the UCL intranet task library
Direct links to useful room booking tasks
- Book a centrally bookable room
- Book a social space or room that is not on the CMISgo booking system
- Book a meeting room through Outlook (OWA)
- Book teaching space
- Book an IOE PC lab
- Cancel a room booking
- Book catering for an event or meeting
- Request security for an event
- Book an external speaker (for an event)
- Turning the heat up or down
- Book poster boards (for an event)
- Request a porter (for an event)
Students Club and Society room bookings
If you're a student looking to book, the Union, a Union bar, offsite/external venues or UCL a sports facility, please visit the Student Union's web pages.