UCL rooms can only be booked by UCL staff, Student Union presidents and union sabbatical officers through the intranet via a UCL internet connection or remotely via Desktop@UCL Anywhere.
Following the advice from Estates that no face-to-face meetings are to take place in Term 1, CMIS Go (Room booking system) is going to remain offline until further notice.
If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.
Please continue to visit this page for further updates on room bookings
For updates on building closures please visit the Estates page on Covid-19 building closures. We recommend bookmarking it for quick reference.
Room booking guidance has moved to the UCL intranet task library.
Direct links to useful room booking tasks
- Book a centrally bookable room
- Book a social space or room that is not on the CMISgo booking system
- Book a meeting room through Outlook (OWA)
- Book teaching space
- Book an IOE PC lab
- Cancel a room booking
- Book catering for an event or meeting
- Request security for an event
- Book an external speaker (for an event)
- Turning the heat up or down
- Book poster boards (for an event)
- Request a porter (for an event)
Students Club and Society room bookings
If you're a student looking to book, the Union, a Union bar, offsite/external venues or UCL a sports facility, please visit the Student Union's web pages.