G20 is one of many meeting rooms in Torrington Place, central London. Ideal for seminar, training, lectures or as a breakout room if booked alongside our other conference rooms.
Located on the ground floor, lecture room G20 is an adaptable and flexible space for any type of presentation or training event. The furniture has been specifically sourced to facilitate cabaret style meetings and interactive sessions. The room has a minimum of £25,000 of audiovisual equipment for the best user experience.
The room has a minimum of £25,000 of audio-visual equipment for the best meeting experience and features complimentary Cloud-enabled wi-fi access.
Typical use for our seminar rooms
- Breakout spaces
- Small VIP receptions
- Press rooms
Seminar room features
- Fully accessible (ground floor access)
- Complimentary wi-fi supplied by The Cloud
- Chairs and tables set up to your design
- Catering delivered to the room
- Natural daylight
Seminar room equipment
- State of the art AV station featuring Creston Touch screen projector controls 5500
- Lumen NEC projector
- Document sharing from Wolf Vision
Seminar room capacity
Room area: 57.7m²