G08 is one of three seminar rooms located in Torrington Place, central London. Ideal for seminars or small lectures or as a conference breakout room if booked alongside our other conference rooms.
Located on the ground floor, G08 seminar rooms is an adaptable and flexible space for any type of meeting. Capacity ranges from 12 - 18 people.
The room has a minimum of £25,000 of audio-visual equipment for the best meeting experience and features complimentary Cloud-enabled wi-fi access.
Typical use for our seminar rooms
- Formal committee meetings
- Breakout spaces
- Small VIP receptions
- Press rooms
Seminar room features
- Fully accessible (ground floor access)
- Complimentary wi-fi supplied by The Cloud
- Chairs and tables set up to your design
- Catering delivered to the room
- Natural daylight
Seminar room equipment
- State of the art AV station featuring Creston Touch screen projector controls 5500
- Lumen NEC projector
- Document sharing from Wolf Vision
Seminar room capacity
Room area: 41.7m²