The internationally renowned Dental Public Health MSc at UCL offers a challenging and innovative programme of study
Based in the UCL Institute of Epidemiology and Health Care, a particular strength of the programme is the focus on exploring the application of public health philosophy to dental public health issues.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
The programme consists of eight compulsory modules and a project report. Module information is available via the links below (pdf).
- Evidence Based Dental Practice (IEHC0005)
- Planning for Better Oral Health (IEHC0006)
- Philosophy and Principles of Dental Public Health (IEHC0007)
- Research Methods in Dental Public Health (IEHC0008)
- Principles and Practice of Oral Health Promotion (IEHC0009)
- Oral Epidemiology (IEHC0010)
- Epidemiology and Public Health: Report on an Individual Project (IEHC0011)
- Basic Statistics for Medical Sciences (IEHC0046)
- Regression Modelling (IEHC0050)
Please note that the list of modules given here is indicative. This information is published a long time in advance of enrolment and module content and availability is subject to change.