Brent Integrated Care Partnership
This AHRC-funded project 'Tackling health disparities through social innovation: a multi-stakeholder coalition for inclusive health in Brent, London', which focuses on how community assets and community participation can be leveraged to address systemic health inequalities in Brent (focus areas are Harlesden and Stonebridge). Key activities of the work involve mapping community assets in context and their potential to improve health, as well as producing a framework for co-designed social innovation intervention(s) to address health disparities in the borough.
The project is part of the second phase of a £26 million, UKRI Mobilising Community Assets to Tackle Health Inequalities investment (see full list of UKRI awardees).
- Lead Investigator: Dr Maria Kett
- Network Coordinator: Ines Neidhardt
- Brent Research Liaison: Tamsin Youngson
- Co-Investigators: Julius Mugwagwa, Hannah Sender, Audrey Prost
- Research Assistants: Emma Carta and Fernando Albero
- Community Researchers: Sarah Al Halfi and Sean Chou
Find out more on the Brent Integrated Care Partnership webpage.