- Work, health and well-being
- Social determinants of health
- Lifecourse epidemiology
My research aims to explore the association between work-life balance and diurnal cortisol patterns, using longitudinal data from the Whitehall II study.
- 2014-2017 ESRC studentship in Lifecourse Epidemiology, International Centre for Lifecourse Studies, University College London
- 2013-2014 MSc Psychoanalytic Developmental Psychology, University College London
- 2010-2013 BSc Psychology, Queen Mary University of London