For an up-to-date catalogue of our most recent publications, please click here.
Since 2008, our studies span multiple themes relating to healthcare epidemiology, with particular focus on diagnosis research for cancer and other disease. We have grouped publications from ECHO members by the following broad themes.
- Diagnostic intervals and pathways
- Diagnosis of cancer as an emergency and other diagnostic routes
- Using electronic health records to capture cancer incident /risk
- Cancer patient experience (including associations between early/late diagnosis and patient experience)
- Organisational (general practice or CCG) variation in early diagnosis
- Advanced stage at diagnosis and its predictors
- Effects of morbidity on the diagnostic process