Access entrepreneurial training, peer support and regular networking opportunities by joining the Women in Enterprise Network.
The Women in Enterprise Network aims to help more women start and grow a business.
It’s open to anyone interested in female-led entrepreneurship, from those at the start of their entrepreneurial journey to business leaders keen to help others achieve their potential.
Benefits of membership
As a member of the network, you’ll be able to:
- network at our monthly events
- access training to help you develop skills associated with running a successful business
- showcase your ideas, services and products to the rest of the network
- pitch your business idea to a panel of entrepreneurs, investors and business experts
- receive information about female-focused initiatives and funding calls
At our events you’ll be able to:
- take part in a practical skills session (topics will include finance for startups, and leadership and resilience)
- hear from an inspirational female business speaker (this will be someone who’s either achieved success or is starting out with a great story to tell)
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, events are being run as online.
Dates for upcoming events will be published here when confirmed.
Who it’s for
The network is open to UCL staff, students and alumni, as well as the local business community.
You could be:
- a woman leading a business
- someone with a fledgling enterprise idea
- a mentor or a coach who wants to help others achieve their potential
- anyone interested in female-led entrepreneurship
Men are welcome to attend events but they should be advised that they are female focused.
Joining the network
It’s free to join the network, just complete our online form.