Get expert, practical and confidential business advice from a UCL Business Acceleration Advisor, whether or not you already have a business.
Whatever stage your business planning is at - whether you have an idea for a business, need support, or are looking to grow - our team of business advisors can help.
You can get help with:
- access to finance
- business planning
- cash-flow forecasting
- competitor analysis
- financial management
- marketing and branding
- workspace and office facilities
You’ll need to be a student at UCL or recent graduate (within 12 months) to get help from a business advisor.
Why use a business advisor?
A Business Acceleration Advisor can help you:
- define your personal aspirations and goals
- identify the specific problems facing your business
- access a wide range of resources and contacts – from support with finance through to recruiting a team
- apply for a range of entrepreneurial initiatives, like start-up competitions, mentoring, funding programmes and investment opportunities