Get the support you need to generate and develop a business idea and the skills and mentoring to bring that idea to life.
Taught by experienced entrepreneurs, these collaborative challenges teach useful skills and strategies that you can apply immediately to your business or idea.
Workshops are free and include:
- help to generate, assess and test a business idea
- mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs
- guidance on how to develop a product, service prototype or minimum viable product (MVP) from your idea
- help to identify a suitable pricing strategy and financial model
Explore a business idea and test its potential in the market for a chance to win £500 in prizes. (Takes place in term one.)
Pitch your concept and get critical feedback, mentorship and a chance to win £3,000 in prize money for your venture. (Takes place in term two.)
Execute your business plan, finance your forecasts and make your first sale for a chance to pitch for £10,000 in prizes. (Takes place over the summer, from end of June.)
How it works
A team of successful entrepreneurs, known as business advisors, will work with you throughout the challenges to help you develop and validate your business idea.
You’ll need to attend all the workshops in each challenge to pitch for the prizes.
Who can apply
You can apply if you’re a:
- UCL student or recent graduate (graduated less than 12 months ago)
- member of UCL staff
103c Camley Street