Get all the support you need to set up and deliver consulting work for organisations.
As a UCL academic, you have the knowledge that can help organisations solve their most pressing problems. We have the people and processes in place to handle all the paperwork, and keep your interests protected.
Support for you and your project
If you’ve been approached about a consultancy you can come to us to get the details sorted. We’ll be the central point of contact for pricing, contracts and other practicalities, leaving you free to focus on the work ahead.
Why do consulting?
Consulting is an effective way of sharing existing knowledge with external organisations. In return you’re likely to find the experience feeds back into your research.
It could also help you:
- make the connections that lead to funded research opportunities
- raise your academic profile and enhance UCL’s reputation
- generate income for you or your department
- demonstrate impact for REF assessments
How UCL Consultants can help
UCL Consultants was set up to make it easier for organisations and academic staff to work together.
In recent years we’ve helped deliver over 3,000 projects both in the UK and abroad.
We can work on your behalf to:
- scope and price your project
- negotiate your fees and the terms of your agreement
- manage its schedule and delivery
- keep you protected with professional indemnity and liability insurance
You can view UCL's consultancy policy for more information.
Talk to our advisors
Start the conversation and find out how we can help. Get in touch with our advisors at email@example.com or call 020 7679 9796.
Find out more about our services by visiting the staff area of the UCL Consultants website (UCL log-in required).
How engaged are you when you listen to a story on an audiobook? Audible and Dr Joe Devlin (Vice-Dean of Enterprise) worked together to find out.