Investment readiness workshop
09 March 2020, 9:30 am–4:00 pm
This free workshop for high-growth startups and SMEs will provide advice and insights on raising investment.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), UCL Innovation & Enterprise, and Minority Supplier Development UK (MSDUK)
What to expect
You'll hear from experienced investors and successful founders who have recently raised funding.
You'll learn about:
- different routes to investment
- best approaches to investors
- how to optimise your pitch deck
- impact investment
Lunch will be provided and you'll have opportunities to network throughout the day.
Who it's for
This workshop is for startups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) looking to raise early-stage to series A investment.
The speakers will include:
- Mayank Shah, Founder and CEO, MSDUK
- Iulia Tudor, Investor Engagement Manager, Digital Catapult
- Rob Wilson, Campaign Development Associate, Seedrs
- Emmi Nicholl, Deal Sorcerer, Cambridge Angels
- Oli Hammond, Associate, Fuel Ventures
- Cliff Hinrichs, Founder, Steele Ventures
- Carl Bergholtz, Investment Banking, ClearlySo
- Amit Pate, Founder and CEO, Snaptivity
- Olivia Ahn, Co-founder, Polipop
- Jonah Ogbuneke, CEO, Love for the Streets
Date and times
This workshop will be held on Monday, 9 March 2020, from 9:30am to 4pm. Registration is from 9:30am, presentations will start at 10am.
Register your interest
If you want to attend, please request a ticket via Eventbrite.
Requests are subject to approval and the Eventbrite registration email does not represent a ticket. You'll receive an email from the event organisers with confirmation of your place.
Read our privacy notice to understand how UCL Innovation & Enterprise will deal with your personal data.
UCL Innovation & Enterprise reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations are occasionally necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.